Friday, April 9, 2010

MONICA'S DESPEDIDA DE SOLTERA (11-14-09)

I never had a big party until my Despedida De Soltera last November 14, 2010 at the Loyola Grand Villas Clubhouse, QC. Like what I said on my previous blog, I am not the type who wants so much attention even if my job usually requires that. If I am not working, I would rather just have some quiet, intimate get-togethers with people close to me. But my parents insisted on giving me a Despedida De Soltera before our wedding and I was very happy that I accepted the offer!

My Despedida De Soltera was attended by my family, JP’s family, the members of the entourage and of course, my parents’ relatives and friends. My motif was midnight blue. But I was so thin in my Soltera because I just had typhoid / diarrhea for two weeks. I just got well a few days before my party.


Here is my very lovely invitation made by Handcrafted. I love it!



The place was decorated with lots of flowers and our guests kept on complimenting our sumptuous dinner catered by Bing’s Catering whose owner used to work in Meralco’s Lighthouse.






My very loving parents were so thoughtful. They planned and arranged everything. They did not bother me anymore except for the invitation because they knew I was busy for my wedding. All I had to do was attend my party!


Here are some more pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment