Friday, April 9, 2010

JP'S STAG PARTY (08-09) & MONICA'S BRIDAL SHOWER (10-24-09)

JP'S STAG PARTY


JP's Valle friends treated him to a vacation in Bangkok. All JP could say was, "Everything was hazy!" Haha!

MONICA'S BRIDAL SHOWER


Two months before the wedding, my family and I were badly affected by Typhoon Ondoy. Our area including our house (even my bedroom) was flooded. Because of this, we had to stay in our family's rest house across our own house. It was so painful to see our house looking like a beach house. I felt so bad because I could not fix the wedding and get my beauty rest. God was really good because the rest house was finished two weeks before Ondoy so at least, we had a place to stay.

It was a very stressful month. But my friends found a way to cheer me up by throwing me my bridal shower on October 24, 2009 at the Victoria Court! Everything was a surprise. My best friend, Kaye picked me up, blindfolded me and brought me to the venue where everyone was waiting for me. We had games and girl talk. Afterward, we went out for a few drinks!

I was very thankful to my friends for making me feel so happy and special that night. But of course, all these became possible because of my very close friend, Macy who planned everything!

Cheers to my friends, Macy, Kaye, Pring, Shummy, Kim and Pao!

No comments:

Post a Comment